UNIFORM REPAIR / RETURN POLICIES
Texas Blaze uniforms can easily last two years with the proper care and handling. Here are some strong recomendations to follow.
- Line Dry — do not tumble dry decorated polyesters
- Hand wash if possible
- Never use bleach or harsh soaps as they can deteriorate the materials causing early wear & tear.
- Use Zote (pink bar) for getting tough stains out, especially with white jerseys.
Softball is a rough sport, uniform life can be very short because the contact elements of dirt, hard surfaces, sweat, ect. Heck, you can buy a jersey and it could rip first weekend of play with a hard enough slide.
So with this uniforms may or may not last very long, HOWEVER if a uniform prematurely peals or cracks due to manufacturing process we way to make sure to take care of with repair or replacement.
REPAIR / RETURN POLICIES
- NO returns unless uniform was made incorrectly
- REPAIRS will be made at no charge to you within 30 days if deemed pealing or cracking was not softball field or care & handling related. For example if a player slides home and scrapes off graphic or tears shirt that would not be covered.
- Pro-rated repairs can be made after 30 days if deemed pealing or cracking was not softball related.
- Cost of repairs after 6 months will be at the expense of the customer.
- NO repair will be made on shirts more than one year old.
IF YOU HAVE A REPAIR REQUEST, please contact Melanie Robillard.